Questions about cancelling a Money Player account
- Can I cancel my Money Player account whenever I wish?
- How can I cancel my membership as a Money Player?
- What will happen to the money on my account?
- What will happen to my personal data after I cancel my membership?
Yes. You are given the freedom to cancel your membership as a Money Player at any time.
If you would like to cancel your membership, please navigate to the Customer Service E-mail form and click on "cancel membership". After cancellation, customer service will send you a confirmation of cancellation via E-mail.
If you still have a balance on your account, you should withdraw it before you cancel your account. To do this, please use the applicable withdrawal form. After cancellation, all of your personal data is deleted from our customer database, including all information that would be necessary for the withdrawal process.
To withdraw your account balance, please follow these steps:
- Login to your account.
- Click on the "My GameDuell" tab.
- Click on the link titled "Withdrawal".
- Complete the form.
- Be sure to use the same password you use to log into the GameDuell website.
As soon as your bank account reflects this withdrawal, please email our customer service requesting the cancellation of your membership.
After cancellation, all of your personal data is deleted from our customer database.